Item #: C07975
ULTRAMIX-Trky&VgStw Cat 24/85G
Our Turkey & Vegetable Stew is irresistible to even the most finicky feline. Exceptionally palatable, wholesome, and natural, these formulations support urinary tract health and provide your cat with quality protein, fat, and carbohydrates. Real meat and fish plus potatoes, peas, carrots, spinach, cranberries, blueberries, bananas, and apples combine for exceptional taste and outstanding nutrition. Our recipe provides a 100% complete and balanced diet for your cat.
Why serve canned food to your cat?
- Variety is the spice of life! Canned foods are a simple way to add new flavors and allure to a complete and balanced kibble diet.
- Great for cats recovering from illness or injury, and needing to gain back lost weight. More calorically dense than kibble and easy to digest, canned food lets your cat easily add needed calories and nutrition without adding a lot of volume.
- Encourage finicky eaters or senior cats to eat a complete and balanced meal. Just add a spoonful of wet food to your cat's normal kibble meal. Mix well and then warm to enhance the aroma and flavor. The moisture from the wet food also brings out the flavors and aromas inherent in the kibble.
- A tasty way to hydrate. Many cats don’t drink enough water to maintain a healthy urinary tract. "Wet" foods aren't a total solution, but they can play a valuable role in encouraging needed liquids into your cat’s system.
- But remember: Wield a light spoon. Canned foods are more calorically dense so watch your cat carefully for any unwanted weight gain and adjust the feeding amount as necessary. Also, most cats are quite sensitive to changes to their regular diet, even when the changes are positive, like stepping up to a new kibble formula, or adding canned food to encourage eating. To eliminate unwanted surprises, (such as loose stools), "slow and gradual" is a good rule to follow when altering an established diet.
Turkey broth, chicken, turkey, chicken liver, dried egg white, potato starch, potatoes, peas, carrots, oat fiber, brewers rice flour, natural flavor, guar gum, spinach, cranberries, blueberries, apples, sodium phosphate, dried bananas, flaxseed oil, potassium chloride, minerals (iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide), salt, calcium carbonate, vitamins (vitamin e, a, d3, b12 supplements, thiamine mononitrate, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin), choline chloride, taurine, l-carnitine.
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||min.||0.80%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||min.||0.10%|